Here is the newest email scam what i receive, and i received it to two different email address of mine:
"I am Mr.Yi Kwan a transfer supervisor on investment in Standard Chartered
Bank,Hong Kong, I have a transaction of mutual benefit worth Eighteen
millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars (18.5 Million USD) If
interested please reply with your full names, private phone/fax and
current residential address to my e-mail (emailyikwan6@yahoo.com.hk)
Kind Regards,
Mr. Yi Kwan"
And here is an other hat i received not too long ago, that was written 2 languages, english, and (i guess) russian.
"Hello dear , I pray this piece will reach to you in happy mood, it is my pleasure. Please , I have got something important & of special interest to share privately with you ,I pray you to write to me through my private email address ( evlinzina_evlin@yahoo.in ) so that I can further communication with you.
Evlin writes
...........................................................................................
Здравствуйте, дорогие, я молю этот кусок дойдет до вас в хорошем настроении, я с удовольствием. Пожалуйста, у меня что-то важное & представляющих особый интерес для доли частной с вами, прошу вас написать мне через мой личный адрес электронной почты (evlinzina_evlin@yahoo.in), так что я могу дальнейшее общение с вами.
Evlin пишет"
Evlin writes
...........................................................................................
Здравствуйте, дорогие, я молю этот кусок дойдет до вас в хорошем настроении, я с удовольствием. Пожалуйста, у меня что-то важное & представляющих особый интерес для доли частной с вами, прошу вас написать мне через мой личный адрес электронной почты (evlinzina_evlin@yahoo.in), так что я могу дальнейшее общение с вами.
Evlin пишет"
Yes Thats true ; thank you
VálaszTörlési have resived 2 mail from "evlinzina_evlin@yahoo.in"
the first just like you wrote there
this is also the second one :
Hello dear,
I wish you the best in all your endeavors.I hope you may not know me, and I don't know who you are, my Name is Miss evlin, I am just browsing now and immediately I saw your post it seems like some thing touches me all over my body, I started having some feelings within my self this I have never experienced before, so I became interested in you. l will also like to know you the more,send an email to me my private email address so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address.
Miss evlin