2010. március 25., csütörtök

From: infc12@live.co.uk
„I am Mr. Vincent Cheng Hoi , GBS, JP Chairman of the Hong Kong and

Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. Our client BRIGADIER AMER ALI
NAYEF, a businessman and also who was with the Iraqi forces, made a fixed
deposit, of Twenty Two million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars
only in my branch, a number of notices was sent to him, before the war which began in 2003 and also after the war but, no response came from him. We
later found out that Brigadier Amer Ali Nayef was shot dead along with his son, Khalid Amer also in the force as they left the family home for work in the south of the city.
After more inquiry it was also discovered that the late Brigadier, did not
declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his
bank deposit. What bothers me most is according to the laws of my country at the expiration of 7 years the funds will be reverted to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody comes for the funds, Against this scenery, I have all the information needed to claim these funds and I want you to act as the beneficiary of the deposit, there is no risk involved in this matter, as we are going to adopt a legitimate method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents.

All I require is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please accept my apologies, keep my confidence and disregard this email if you do not appreciate this proposition I have offered you.
All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to
you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return mail Via my
email address: vincentchenghoi@live.co.uk
and I will let you know what is required of you.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Mr. Vincent Cheng Hoi”
_____________________________________
From: adamsahmed1@sify.com
„My name is Mr Adams Ahmed,



A Banker in one of the reputable Bank here in my Country . I have decided to
contact you on a business proposal of $7.5M ( Seven Million, Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars ).The depositor of the said fund died with his wife and children in a crash.
The deceased customer used his wife as the next of kin but unfortunately, The wife died along side with him leaving nobody for the claim.
According to our Banking law, If the fund remain unclaimed for three (3)
Years then the fund will be transferred into the reserve Bank as unclaimed Bill. And I don't want the fund to go into the Bank's treasury and as such, let us claim the fund now.
I want to present you as his business partner so that the Bank will transfer
the fund into your Bank account for us to share it.Your percentage will be
40% while 50% will be for me. Then 10% will be used for expenses and to
install a joint company in your country which will bear our names in particular and whatever profit made out from this company will be used in helping the less privileges, motherless babies home and charity organization in the world.
As an insider in this Bank, I assure you that, this transaction is 100% risk
free and legal. And it success will bring your family and mine to an
everlasting relationship in future.


The transaction will take us only 14 Bank working days depending on your
swift response. If you are willing to do the transaction with me, Contact me for
more details and give me your Private Email id............. / Phone
no............... for confidential reasons.

Thanks for your co-operation,
Mr Adams Ahmed.
Senior Staff Manager.”

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése